Friday, October 25, 2013

The Mug Project Updates

Most of you know that there have been a lot of changes going on in my life lately so some things have been put on the back burner. Well, now that I'm starting to fall back into a normal schedule it's time to bring some of those back burner items to the forefront. The first order of business: The Mug Project. Next month (since October is filled with Samhain posts) I'm planning on posting all the images, blog posts, and emails I've gotten regarding The Mug Project. It will be one great big mug extravanganza!

If you've gotten any new mugs since I started this project, or haven't sent me your mugs yet, you have until October 31st to get them to me. Also, something I waited to mention until now: I'm doing a mug giveaway with the post! So stay tuned and watch out for the post so you can see all the lovely mugs I've gotten to see and maybe even win a new one of your very own! I'm excited to see what new mugs you all have gotten and any that I have yet to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment