Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Halloween in July

The sounds of the leaves crunching beneath your feet, the feel of the crisp air on your cheek, the smell of apples and pumpkin spice in the air, the vibrations of floor as I jump up and down yelling at the football reps - these are all things that define Fall for me. Yesterday I found myself longing for all these things. Now maybe it was due to the fact that Fall is my favorite season or it could have just been that my AC was broken and I wanted to think cool thoughts. Regardless, I decided that instead of waiting for my favorite season I'm going to bring the season to us right now.

I mean ABC Family and other channels have Christmas in July so why can't I have Halloween in July? So starting today and lasting until Saturday I will be celebrating Halloween in July and I want you all to join me. I will be sipping pumpkin flavored drinks, eating apple cinnamon muffins, wearing my football jerseys, watching horror movies, and dedicating my blog and Facebook Page to Halloween related posts.

This also opens the opportunity to do another free promotion for one of my books. For the Halloween in July promotion from July 23rd - July 27th my vampire short story series Deal with the Devil is free to download! Visit the link below and grab your copy before the promotion runs up: http://www.amazon.com/Deal-with-the-Devil-ebook/dp/B009XMSJKE

In addition I'm asking you guys to spread the word and urge you all participate! Dedicate your posts and activities for the next few days to  Fall/Halloween related items. Then, in the comments below tell me what your favorite part of the Fall season is and what you will be doing to celebrate that now in July. Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment