Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Final Countdown

Only 5 more days until Bloody Friday and the release of Summer's Hollow. I'm so excited I can't even stand it! Like I've said many times this book is my seven year old baby. To have it finally published and available to all my lovely readers is just beyond amazing. What's even more amazing is this book is going to be my first print book! Publishing eBooks is pretty awesome too, but there is nothing like holding your own work in your hands. The closest thing I've had to that is a poem that I had published in an anthology when I was 13.

To note, there has been a few slight changes to the final product. There is now a new cover that fit the formatting better for the print book and also I have changed the price for the print book to $7.99. My goal is for as many people to be able to afford my work while still allowing me to make back the money that I put into the book. Making money would be great but like I've said before I don't do this for the money. If I can buy a cup of coffee with my royalties then I will be satisfied. Writing is my passion and I just want to share my passion with the world (or as much of the world as I can).

This week's blog posts will be full of Summer's Hollow goodness. All things witchy, spirity, and bloody will be examined leading up to Bloody Friday on May 3rd. So.... let the countdown begin! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment